ASO AC / NRO NC
The NRO Number Council (NRO NC), is an elected body of 15 volunteers. As stated in the ICANN ASO MoU, the NRO NC serves as the ASO Address Council (ASO AC). The ASO AC / NRO NC’s responsibilities include:
- Undertaking a role in the Global Policy Development Process (GPDP) and ensuring that policy has been followed.
- Defining procedures for the selection of individuals to serve on other ICANN bodies, in particular on the ICANN Board.
- Selecting individuals to serve on ICANN’s Board in Seats 9 and 10.
- Providing advice to the ICANN Board on Internet number resource allocation policy in conjunction with the ASO/NRO.
ASO AC / NRO NC Members
Each RIR community selects two people to serve on the ASO AC / NRO NC. Each RIR’s Executive Board also appoints one person from its respective region to serve.
|ASO AC / NRO NC Member||Region||Term|
|Fiona Asonga*||AFRINIC||Jan 2018||31 Dec 2018|
|Omo Oaiya||AFRINIC||Jan 2017||31 Dec 2019|
|Mukhangu Noah Maina||AFRINIC||Jan 2018||31 Dec 2020|
|Brajesh Jain||APNIC||Jan 2017||31 Dec 2018|
|Henri Kasyfi Soemartono*||APNIC||Jan 2018||31 Dec 2018|
|Aftab Siddiqui (Chair)||APNIC||Jan 2018||31 Dec 2019|
|Louis Lee||ARIN||Jan 2016||31 Dec 2018|
|Jason Schiller||ARIN||Jan 2017||31 Dec 2019|
|Kevin Blumberg* (Vice Chair)||ARIN||Jan 2018||31 Dec 2020|
|Ricardo Patara (Vice Chair)||LACNIC||Jan 2016||31 Dec 2018|
|Hartmut Glaser*||LACNIC||Jan 2016||31 Dec 2018|
|Jorge Villa||LACNIC||Jan 2018||31 Dec 2020|
|Filiz Yilmaz||RIPE NCC||Jan 2017||31 Dec 2019|
|Nurani Nimpuno||RIPE NCC||Jan 2016||31 Dec 2018|
|Hervé Clément*||RIPE NCC||Jan 2018||31 Dec 2020|
* Appointed by the Executive Board of relevant RIR
Previous ASO AC / NRO NC Members
A list of all previous ASO AC / NRO NC members can be found here.
Last modified on 20/07/2018